Houston Conference Videographer
We will provide a professional conference videographer in Houston, including the greater Houston area and surrounding communities. Whether you are presenting at a seminar, trade show, convention, training session or a speaker venue, we will capture your presentation perfectly!
We record events for small businesses, corporate conferences, seminars, public speakers and forums.
Our satisfied clients :
- Keynote address
- Panel Discussions
- Sales presentations
- Business Education
- Training classes
In addition, we can capture the excitement and atmosphere of the display floor and assemble a dynamic event highlight video. Use it to promote your next event and to
Videography for Conferences and Seminars
Houston is a popular convention and conference destination for events of all sizes. As a result, we are prepared to record your event at a hotel, conference center, lecture hall, restaurant or conference room. And, we will work with audiences of hundreds or just a few.
Here are the services we commonly provide our conference clients.
Preparation is key to a successful video recording that exceeds your expectations. It starts with a venue visit in advance to plan for camera location, audio and lighting needs.
On the day of the event, we will arrive at least 1 hour in advance of the scheduled event so we have time to resolve any unexpected issues without disturbing the attendees.
After recording the session(s) we deliver the unedited (often called raw) files in a format ready for your editing staff.
In addition, our standard Houston conference videographer service includes the following recording services:
- Single-camera, HD 1080p with 20x optical zoom
- Audio recorded from venue soundboard or wireless lapel mic
- Lighting and shotgun mic for interviews
Our clients often prefer that we edit the footage and deliver a completed video. In this case the basic edited videos will include the following services:
- Color adjustment and audio sweetening
- We then add an intro with logo, graphics and text overlays
- Toss in graphic name cards for speakers
- And finally, convert to MP4 format for Internet viewing
We offer additional video production and editing services to meet specific needs. Here are a few of the most common options:
- Because many speakers use slides, we can include slides synchronized to your presentation
- We can also record a wide view using a second camera while the primary camera gets an isolated view
- Adding motion graphics will boost interest in the valuable intro
- Produce short highlight clips suitable for social media and online promotions
- We will even include background music when appropriate